Build ONNX Runtime for iOS
Follow the instructions below to build ONNX Runtime for iOS.
The following two platforms are supported
- iOS device (iPhone, iPad) with arm64 architecture
- iOS simulator with x86_64 architecture
The following platforms are not supported
- i386 architectures
- watchOS platforms are not currently supported.
Specify the minimum version of the target platform (iOS) on which the target binaries are to be deployed.
- A Mac computer with latest macOS
- Xcode, https://developer.apple.com/xcode/
- CMake, https://cmake.org/download/
- Python 3, https://www.python.org/downloads/mac-osx/
Run one of the following build scripts from the ONNX Runtime repository root:
Cross compile for iOS simulator
./build.sh --config <Release|Debug|RelWithDebInfo|MinSizeRel> --use_xcode \ --ios --ios_sysroot iphonesimulator --osx_arch x86_64 --apple_deploy_target <minimal iOS version>
Cross compile for iOS device
./build.sh --config <Release|Debug|RelWithDebInfo|MinSizeRel> --use_xcode \ --ios --ios_sysroot iphoneos --osx_arch arm64 --apple_deploy_target <minimal iOS version>
CoreML Execution Provider
If you want to use CoreML Execution Provider on iOS or macOS, see CoreML Execution Provider.
CoreML Execution Provider can be built using building commands in iOS Build instructions with
Building a Custom iOS Package
Refer to the documentation for custom builds. In particular, see the section about the iOS Package.